Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bathing Beauty


We've talked about Christmas rolling around again all too quickly, well, there's another time of the year that's rolled around altogether too fast for my liking - tog time. The 2oth and 21st centuries have provided us with many modern wonders, lycra mixed with a more sedentary lifestyle is just not one of them. Every year I tell myself the skinny bitch is coming out before tog time and thus the trauma will be avoided...and most woman will know the trauma I'm talking about. We've all read the hilarious email about the woman going to the changing room and trying on new togs - her back boobs are spewing out from under her arms, Carter Holt have a contract to take care of the bikini waxing side of things, and so the list of horrors goes on...I won't bore you with a rehash of similar material, suffice to say, I can sympathise wholeheartedly with the woman who wrote the article, and there are a fair few cows on the farm who have had the bejesus scared out of them after my last excursion into the backyard for a swim. I really must dig deeper for the skinny bitch if there's to be any hope of a different outcome next tog season - at the very least I owe it to the poor cows to try...

No comments: